[NEohioPAL]Garage Sale in Ohio City Moved to Sunday 08/20/06

j De Ciano clevegoodfella at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 19 19:31:51 PDT 2006

--0-1354383041-1156041111=:65902

Heya everyone we are having a garage sale this saturday and sunday ! from 11am-5pm used to own an antique shops lots of misc ,items,lighting,cabinets,sinks,hardware home decor items !! Located at 5506 franklin in Ohio City, any questions feel free to call us at 216 355 4658 thankssssssssssssss

--0-1354383041-1156041111=:65902

Heya everyone we are having a garage sale this saturday and sunday ! from 11am-5pm used to own an antique shops lots of misc ,items,lighting,cabinets,sinks,hardware home decor items !! Located at 5506 franklin in Ohio City, any questions feel free to call us at 216 355 4658 thankssssssssssssss <BR><p>
		<hr size=1>Stay in the know. Pulse on the new Yahoo.com. <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42974/*http://www.yahoo.com/preview"> Check it out.</a>