[NEohioPAL]Please sponsor me in the Guts and Glory 5K Walk/Run on 10-7-2006!

Melanie Beck melbeck04 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 20 02:11:13 PDT 2006

Dear friends and colleagues,

On Saturday, October 7th I will be walking in the Crohn’s and Colitis
Foundation of America’s (CCFA) Guts and Glory 5K Walk/Run in Philadelphia,
PA.  For the last six years I have been battling Crohn’s disease, a chronic
inflammatory disease of the digestive system.  Please support me and all
those affected by Crohn’s and Colitis by sponsoring me in this event.  The
money raised will go towards research, education, and advocacy work of the
foundation.  Please copy and paste the link below to access my webpage.
There you can make your donation and/or join my team and walk with me.  Any
contribution you can make is greatly appreciated, even if it's only $5.

Thank you,

Melanie Beck

Link to my webpage:
http://ccfa.kintera.org/faf/r.asp?t=4&i=160753&u=160753-119633796&e=717931308