[NEohioPAL]Needed: Talent Agency Interns for Fall Season

Talent Group Cleveland talentgroupcleveland at ameritech.net
Wed Aug 23 12:24:29 PDT 2006

------=_NextPart_000_0157_01C6C6C8.3A11ED10

The Talent Group, Ohio and Pennsylvania's largest talent agency, is =
seeking new interns for the fall season! Our agency is divided into =
three main sections: broadcast (on-camera), voice over, and commercial =
print.=20

Interns will have the ability to work in these three areas by assisting =
agents with: administrative work, taking calls, calling talent for =
auditions, scouting talent, developing new sales contacts, consulting =
with current clients, updating databases, observing auditions, and =
choosing and booking talent.

We are looking for disciplined, enthusiastic, ambitious, personable, =
efficient workers. An interest in and/or knowledge of the entertainment =
industry is definitely a plus! There are 5-10 spots to be filled, with =
hours that vary and are extremely flexible.

Although the position is unpaid, complimentary theater and other =
performance type tickets are possible.

Also, although not guaranteed, over 75% of our full-time employees and =
agents were first interns here at The Talent Group!

Being an intern at The Talent Group is a fun and exciting way to receive =
college credit, make contacts, and become involved in the real world, =
hands on entertainment business.

If interested, please have your resume with a cover letter faxed to =
(216)622-7551 or e-mailed to Beth Helminiak at beth at talentgroup.com. If =
there are any questions, please feel free to contact either myself, =
Nicole Serrat, or Beth Helminiak at (216)622-8011. Thank you and we hope =
to hear from you soon!

The Talent Group
2530 Superior Ave. Suite 6C
Cleveland, OH  44114
216.622.8011
www.talentgroup.com

------=_NextPart_000_0157_01C6C6C8.3A11ED10

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>The Talent Group, Ohio and =
Pennsylvania's largest=20
talent agency, is seeking new interns for the fall season! Our agency is =
divided=20
into three main sections: broadcast (on-camera), voice over, and =
commercial=20
print. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Interns will have the ability to work =
in these=20
three areas by assisting agents with: administrative work, taking calls, =
calling=20
talent for auditions, scouting talent, developing new sales contacts, =
consulting=20
with current clients, updating databases, observing auditions, and =
choosing and=20
booking talent.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>We are looking for disciplined, =
enthusiastic,=20
ambitious, personable, efficient workers. An interest in and/or =
knowledge=20
of the entertainment industry is definitely a plus! </FONT><FONT =
face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>There are 5-10 spots to be filled, with hours that vary and are =
extremely=20
flexible.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Although the position is unpaid, =
complimentary=20
theater and other performance type tickets are possible.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Also, although not guaranteed, over 75% =
of our=20
full-time employees and agents were first interns here at The Talent=20
Group!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Being an intern at The Talent Group is =
a fun and=20
exciting way to receive college credit, make contacts, and become =
involved in=20
the real world, hands on entertainment business.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>If interested, please have your resume =
with a cover=20
letter faxed to (216)622-7551 or e-mailed to Beth Helminiak at <A=20
href=3D"mailto:beth at talentgroup.com">beth at talentgroup.com</A>. If there =
are any=20
questions, please feel free to contact either myself, Nicole Serrat, or =
Beth=20
Helminiak at (216)622-8011. Thank you and we hope to hear from you=20
soon!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>The Talent Group<BR>2530 Superior Ave. =
Suite=20
6C<BR>Cleveland, OH  44114<BR>216.622.8011<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.talentgroup.com">www.talentgroup.com</A><BR></FONT></D=