[NEohioPAL]Trans Am for sale

Elizabeth Gold d.elizabeth_gold at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 24 15:23:32 PDT 2006

--0-212743479-1156458212=:83397

1999 Pontiac Trans Am for sale.  Black with T-Tops and grey leather interior.  V8 engine with only 35K miles.  Fully Loaded, Monsoon steres/cd system.  New tires (with an extra full size spare)  Black Leather Bra.  Extended spoiler. Tinted Windows  This car is in excellent condition.  Blue Book $19,000 but I am asking $15,000 or come make me an offer.  Call Elizabeth at 440-684-9089 to check out this gem of a sportscar.