[NEohioPAL]Please help

Anne Fusco annefusco at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 25 18:50:48 PDT 2006

--0-17665093-1156557048=:57421

Hey you guys...I am writing in high hopes that you guys will take a couple minutes to help me...I am posting a link in hopes that you guys will vote for me...there's a contest on this website called live mansion for actors and actresses and you can vote for me to be cast in a movie...I REALLY NEED your help. You have to register on this page, but if you could just take a second to do it, I would really appreciate it...You never have to use it again after this...I just NEED votes...If you are awesome you will vote 5...you'll see what I mean...I LOVE YOU ALL FOR DOING THIS...Drinks on me when I make my first movie...
  Thanks guys,
  xoxo
  Anne
  <A HREF="Vote'>http://www.livemansion.com/contestvote.aspx?cmid=362">Vote for me as an Actor in LiveMansion.com The Movie!</A>

--0-17665093-1156557048=:57421

		<hr size=1>Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman7/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39666/*http://messenger.yahoo.com"> Great rates starting at 1¢/min.</a>