[NEohioPAL]Fwd: Need an entire cast and crew For September Shoot

Greg T. arcsmith at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 25 21:47:26 PDT 2006

--0-283631472-1156567646=:13652

Replies should now be directed to Berswerkfilms at hotmail.com
Casting call imminent. Desperately need A/D and P/A and script supervisor
Work with the most talented people in the area for the memorable experience of creating something lasting we can all be proud of.
I personally have expanded my network of famous people  one hundredfold.
Be a player, plenty of spectators out there always were always will be.

"Greg T." <arcsmith at yahoo.com> wrote: Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 17:44:25 -0700 (PDT)