[NEohioPAL]Please Help! Shop For a Cause

ShinStarProd at aol.com ShinStarProd at aol.com
Fri Aug 25 23:58:17 PDT 2006

-------------------------------1156575497

Hey folks, hope all of you are doing well.   I am asking everyone for a
little help, so here is my  pitch!

There is a wonderful group by the name of The  Miss Cleveland Royalty Court.
The group is comprised of young ladies ages  3-19 in Cleveland who serve as
'Good Will Ambassadors' for the Mayor of  Cleveland.  These girls combined,
contribute over 2500 hours of community  service by feeding the homeless at area
churches and the City Mission, visiting  patients at children's hospitals and
the Veteran's Hospital, providing talent  shows at area nursing homes along
with helping at charity events throughout the  year.  This program for girls is
the only one of it's kind in the country  and really needs your help.  The
mission of the program is to educate young  ladies in community service needs and
volunteer opportunities.  Check out  our Web site:  MissCleveland.org

To help raise money for the organization, Miss  Cleveland Royalty Court has
paired with Macy's to generate funds.   Here's the ticket!  Macy's has offered
the group an incredible  offer.  We are selling gift passes to the 'Invitation
Only' opening of  Macy's here in Cleveland on September 16, 2006.  This
special invitational  card is available for only $5 which the organization gets to
keep.  The  card will give you $10 off your purchase at any Macy's store
across the country that day.  Also it entitles you to a 10% discount on
furniture, mattresses, rugs, kitchen & personal electrics & tech items,  and 20% off
men's, women's and kid's apparel, fashion jewelry, bed & bath  items,
housewares, luggage, china, crystal and silver.

So for a $5 investment in the Miss Cleveland Royalty  Court program you get
an immediate $10 reduction in price of your purchase and  additional discounts
throughout the Macy's store.  I urge you all to  consider helping me by
purchasing one of these special 'Shop For A Cause'  discount cards.  It's only $5
and you get a lot for it, plus you will be  helping this group raise money for
the girls.  We only have 200 of  these special passes to sell, so let me know
if I can put your name on  one.  Remember they can be used at ANY Macy's store
throughout the United  States.

To make it easy, all I'm asking you to do is let me  know if you're
interested.  If so, send me a check for $5 payable to the  Miss Cleveland Royalty Court
Program for each card you'd like.  Once I  receive your check I will have the
passes mailed to you. (Please include your  phone # and address)

I want to thank you for your help and support for this  wonderful group.
Also, if your group or organization has any event which  you would like the girls
to appear at, just let me know.  I'm sure they  will be very happy  & excited
to assist you.

Bless you all and many thanks.

AnnaMarie Christian
#  216-355-4560

-------------------------------1156575497

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.5346.5" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV> <STRONG><FONT size=3D4>Hey folks, hope all of you are doing well.=
 =20
I am asking everyone for a little help, so here is my=20
pitch!</FONT></STRONG>=20
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3D4></FONT></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3D4>There is a wonderful group by the name of T=
he=20
Miss Cleveland Royalty Court.  The group is comprised of young ladies a=
ges=20
3-19 in Cleveland who serve as 'Good Will Ambassadors' for the Mayor of=20
Cleveland.  These girls combined, contribute over 2500 hours of communi=
ty=20
service by feeding the homeless at area churches and the City Mission, visit=
ing=20
patients at children's hospitals and the Veteran's Hospital, providing talen=
t=20
shows at area nursing homes along with helping at charity events throughout=20=
the=20
year.  This program for girls is the only one of it's kind in the count=
ry=20
and really needs your help.  The mission of the program is to educate y=
oung=20
ladies in community service needs and volunteer opportunities.  Check o=
ut=20
our Web site:  MissCleveland.org</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3D4></FONT></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3D4>To help raise money for the organization, Miss=20
Cleveland Royalty Court has paired with Macy's to generate funds. =20
<U>Here's the ticket!</U>  Macy's has offered the group an incredible=20
offer.  We are selling gift passes to the 'Invitation Only' opening of=20
Macy's here in Cleveland on September 16, 2006.  This special invitatio=
nal=20
card is available for only $5 which the organization gets to keep.  The=
=20
card will give you <U>$10</U> off your purchase at <U>any</U> Macy's store=20
across the country that day.  Also it entitles you to a 10% discount on=
=20
furniture, mattresses, rugs, kitchen & personal electrics & tech ite=
ms,=20
and 20% off men's, women's and kid's apparel, fashion jewelry, bed & bat=
h=20
items, housewares, luggage, china, crystal and silver.</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3D4></FONT></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3D4>So for a $5 investment in the Miss Cleveland Roy=
alty=20
Court program you get an immediate $10 reduction in price of your purchase a=
nd=20
additional discounts throughout the Macy's store.  I urge you all to=20
consider helping me by purchasing one of these special 'Shop For A Cause'=20
discount cards.  It's only $5 and you get a lot for it, plus you will b=
e=20
helping this group raise money for the girls.  We only have <U>200</U>=20=
of=20
these special passes to sell, so let me know if I can put your name on=20
one.  Remember they can be used at ANY Macy's store throughout the Unit=
ed=20
States.</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3D4></FONT></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3D4>To make it easy, all I'm asking you to do is let=
 me=20
know if you're interested.  If so, send me a check for $5 payable to th=
e=20
Miss Cleveland Royalty Court Program for each card you'd like.  Once I=20
receive your check I will have the passes mailed to you. (Please include you=
r=20
phone # and address)</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3D4></FONT></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3D4>I want to thank you for your help and support fo=
r this=20
wonderful group.  Also, if your group or organization has any event whi=
ch=20
you would like the girls to appear at, just let me know.  I'm sure they=
=20
will be very happy  & excited to assist you.</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3D4></FONT></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3D4>Bless you all and many thanks.</FONT></STRONG></=

<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3D4></FONT></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D4><STRONG>AnnaMarie Christian</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D4><STRONG>#=20
216-355-4560</STRONG></FONT></DIV></DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>