[NEohioPAL]I need YOUR help!!

Mydadsacop at aol.com Mydadsacop at aol.com
Mon Aug 28 16:37:59 PDT 2006

-------------------------------1156808279

Hi!

    I'm sending this notice because I need some help.  My school music
department, at Independence High School, is going to Orlando  this spring to sing
and perform at Disney World and Universal Studios. However,  this year the price
is a lot greater than it has been in previous years and so  we all, I
included, have to do a lot more fundraising if we want to go. I  desperately want to
go this year, it being my senior year and my last  opportunity to perform at
Disney World.

    So... If any of you would be willing to support my  fundraising efforts
(we're talking $9 or $10) then please go to _www.centuryresources.com_
(http://www.centuryresources.com)   and get some of your holiday/birthday shopping
done early.

It's simple:
~You go to the site...  you type in our group's "customer number" : 17216
~On the next screen you  type in my name: Amanda Moore
~You purchase  anything from gourmet chocolate truffles to hot fudge,  banana
nut bread mini-bundt candles to limited edition bath & body  works products,
jewelry to christmas ornaments to the "Potluck Suppers  Cookbook"...they have
everything thing on this sight
~They ship it directly  to you
~If you're unsatisfied  with your purchase you call 1-800-444-7977; they give
you a full refund, you get  to keep the product, and I get to keep my profits
(I get 40% of my total  sales)

    If you're not interested, then I thank you for  taking the time to read
my long-winded email... But I have to raise almost  $800 and I could really use
some help from people that I know  understand why someone would want to pay
to perform... So if you are a  chocolate lover (trust me, I'm a girl and I have
my chocolate needs-it's  goood!!, comparable to Peterson Nuts Chocolate, or
some of the other  specialty chocolate/ nuts brands) or a kind soul willing to
help a kid get to  Florida for her last year of high school, then please take
a gander at the  sight

Thank you,
Amanda Moore

-------------------------------1156808279

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2963" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>Hi!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>    I'm sending this notice because I need some hel=
p.=20
My school music department, at Independence High School, is going to Orlando=
=20
this spring to sing and perform at Disney World and Universal Studios. Howev=
er,=20
this year the price is a lot greater than it has been in previous years and=20=
so=20
we all, I included, have to do a lot more fundraising if we want to go. I=20
desperately want to go this year, it being my senior year and my last=20
opportunity to perform at Disney World. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>    So... If any of you would be willing to support=
 my=20
fundraising efforts (we're talking $9 or $10) then please go to <A=20
href=3D"http://www.centuryresources.com"><STRONG>www.centuryresources.com</S=
TRONG></A>=20
and get some of your holiday/birthday shopping done early. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>It's simple:</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT face=3D"Century Gothic">~</FONT></STRONG>You go to the si=
te...=20
you type in our group's <STRONG>"customer number" : 17216</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT face=3D"Century Gothic">~</FONT></STRONG>On the next scre=
en you=20
type in my name: <STRONG>Amanda Moore</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT face=3D"Century Gothic">~</FONT></STRONG>You purchas=
e=20
anything from gourmet <EM>chocolate truffles</EM> to <EM>hot fudge</EM>,=20
<EM>banana nut bread mini-bundt candles</EM> to limited edition bath & b=
ody=20
works products, jewelry to christmas ornaments to the "<EM>Potluck Suppers=20
Cookbook</EM>"...they have everything thing on this sight</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT face=3D"Century Gothic">~</FONT></STRONG>They ship it dir=
ectly=20
to you</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT face=3D"Century Gothic">~</FONT></STRONG>If you're unsati=
sfied=20
with your purchase you call 1-800-444-7977; they give you a full refund, you=
 get=20
to keep the product, and I get to keep my profits (I get 40% of my total=20
sales)</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>    If you're not interested, then I thank you for=20
taking the time to read my long-winded email... But I have to raise almost=20
<STRONG>$800</STRONG> and I could really use some help from people that I kn=
ow=20
understand why someone would want to <EM>pay</EM> to perform... So if you ar=
e a=20
chocolate lover (trust me, I'm a girl and I have my chocolate needs-it's=20
goood!!, comparable to Peterson Nuts Chocolate, or some of the other=20
specialty chocolate/ nuts brands) or a kind soul willing to help a kid get t=
o=20
Florida for her last year of high school, then please take a gander at the=20
sight</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thank you,</DIV>
<DIV>Amanda Moore</DIV>