[NEohioPAL]OPEN CASTING CALL THURSDAY!!!!!!!

RobynGriggsinc at aol.com RobynGriggsinc at aol.com
Mon Aug 28 16:34:50 PDT 2006

-------------------------------1156808090

Hello, I am going to be helping with auditions Thursday evening for a Movie
I will be playing the lead role in.  I figured it couldn't hurt to post
something here!

This is for a Horror Film and will be shot in the month of September.

We are looking for males and females mid 20s - mid 30s.   There  are a few
roles for also older.  Please do not come if you are not over 21  and cant play
25ish or older, if we suspect you arent 21 we will ask for ID to  prove so.
*Please bring picture and resume*