[NEohioPAL]Akron Beacon Journal

Domenick Danza ddanza at clevelandplayhouse.com
Wed Aug 30 15:35:25 PDT 2006

------=_NextPart_000_016F_01C6CC63.0F2A8030

Although the Akron Beacon Journal will no longer run reviews, the area has a
fine newspaper, the WestSide Leader that publishes reviews and feature
articles about the arts. This newspaper has long had one of the best arts
sections of any paper in the area. Yes, it's a weekly. But, it's features
are detailed and interesting. The reviewers are not forced to write only
favorable reviews. Perhaps we should turn our attention to this first-rate
publication and what it has to offer the arts. The question we have to ask
is what can we as artists do to help the WestSide Leader bring our story to
the public?
Domenick Danza

------=_NextPart_000_016F_01C6CC63.0F2A8030

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
6.5.7036.0">
<TITLE>Akron Beacon Journal</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/rtf format -->

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Although the Akron Beacon Journal will =
no longer run reviews, the area has a fine newspaper, the WestSide =
Leader that publishes reviews and feature articles about the arts. This =
newspaper has long had one of the best arts sections of any paper in the =
area. Yes, it's a weekly. But, it's features are detailed and =
interesting. The reviewers are not forced to write only favorable =
reviews. Perhaps we should turn our attention to this first-rate =
publication and what it has to offer the arts. The question we have to =
ask is what can we as artists do to help the WestSide Leader bring our =
story to the public?</FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman"></FONT> </P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Domenick Danza</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------=_NextPart_000_016F_01C6CC63.0F2A8030--