[NEohioPAL]Akron Beacon Journal

Beth Walsh bethwm at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 19:56:05 PDT 2006

------=_Part_73930_33013027.1157079365265

It really does suck that the arts coverage will suffer, but the ABJ let go
somewhere around 55 jobs last month due to a buyout. At least the theatre
critic has a job; many don't. Thank God for places like this list, where we
can go and get our information. Here's hoping that alternative news sources
can fill the void and we can still get the information that is so vital for
a democracy. More than coverage for the arts is at stake....