[NEohioPAL]Junior Troupe Auditions

Stagecrafters Stagecrafters at orange.k12.oh.us
Thu Aug 31 06:59:14 PDT 2006

The JUNIOR TROUPE is a high-energy singing and dancing performance =
troupe - with students from all over the Greater Cleveland area! =20

Incase you missed our first round of auditions, we will be holding a =
second round on Tuesday, September 5th at 5:30 pm at the Pepper Pike =
Learning Center, on the Orange School District Campus, 32000 Chagrin =
Blvd, Pepper Pike OH 44124.

Please prepare 32 bars of a musical theatre song.  Bring your sheet =
music - an accompanist will be provided.  Also, please wear comfortable =
clothes - as there will be a dance portion to the audition.

Auditions are open to all students in grades 8, 9, and 10.  If you have =
any further questions, please call or email Richard.  216.831.8601 x =
5103  or stagecrafters at orange.k12.oh.us =20