[NEohioPAL]Moving Sale - Artist discount

Cheryl Games cherylagames at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 4 06:51:25 PDT 2006

I'm moving back to LA, and I'm unloading some of my
furniture. NEOHIOPAL folks will get a discount from
the prices listed.

Gas stove, vintage, circa 1960s , works great! - $50

Full size futon, great shape - $25

Queen size bed frame - $15

Queen size platform bed, beautiful pine, IKEA - $100

Office chairs (2)- $10 each

Kitchen table and 4 chairs, wood - $40

Couch (7'3") and loveseat (5'4"), khaki, overstuffed,
less than 1 yr old - $350 for both

French Provincial Bedroom Set, Queen/Full - $500 for 7
pieces

Maytag refridgerator/freezer, full size, 5 years old -
$200

DVD player, JVC - $10

Email or call me at 330-259-1627 if you're interested
in anything.

Let me know if you'd like to see pictures of anything.

I'm located in Youngstown.