[NEohioPAL]Last Chance to Catch Free Preview Screening of "Holla" before it hits theaters in December

Mike Wood mike at rockstone.org
Thu Sep 7 21:50:06 PDT 2006

--alternative_boundary

That's right folks.  Last chance to see what all the hype is about.

Begining in October, the recent Lionsgate acquired horror comedy "Holla"
will screen once in Atlanta, New York, Washington, DC, Chicago, Los Angeles,
Detroit, and Houston before it hits theaters in December.  The screenings
kick off in Atlanta on Fridiay, October 6th and end in Houston, on Saturday,
November 18th.

To RSVP for the screening in your area
click here [ http://www.rockstone.org ].  These free screenings
are being held in conjunction with the Rockstone Foundation=B9s 2006 Urban
Filmmakers Workshop (UFW) tour.  The screenings will follow a free
networking reception on each respective Friday night and precedes a short
talk back with the filmmakers.  The UFW takes place on Saturday and will
consist of an in debt workshop in financing, story development,
pre-production, production and distribution and exhibition.  The filmmakers
behind =B3Holla=B2 will conduct the workshops and use the film as a case study.
For more info about "Holla" or to view the trailer
click here [ http://www.hollathemovie.com ].

So, come on out in your own backyard and hear how indie filmmakers just like
you were able to stay the course, shoot on film, and score not just a
domestic distribution deal, but foreign as well.  To learn more, or to
register for the UFW, log on to
RFI's BRAND NEW SITE [ http://www.rockstone.org/programs.htm ],
arguably the coolest address on the web for resources designed to assist the
urban filmmaker.  Besides the UFW, some of our resources include our
RESOURCE PAGES [ http://www.rockstone.org/resources.htm ] of
links, urban production company listings and reading material; a
TALENT FINDER [ http://www.rockstone.org/talentfind.htm ] that
allows filmmakers to locate representatives of urban talent; an
URBAN CREW JOB BOARD [ http://www.rockstone.org/crewnet.htm ]
where job seekers can post their resume and browse gigs for free, without a
subscription, and; our newest feature, ASK
H.M. & FRIENDS [ http://www.rockstone.org ] which allows budding filmmakers to reach out and get
answers to their burning questions from filmmaker H.M. Coakley or his
filmmaking buddies.

That's it for now.  Thanks for your time and have a blessed day.

Peace,

Mike Wood
RFI Programs

Rockstone Foundation Inc is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to
providing filmmakers of color with the skills, resources, and opportunities
necessary to pursue and succeed in a career in the motion picture industry.
| Privacy Policy [ http://www.rockstone.org/privacy.htm ]
ROCKSTONE FOUNDATION INC  |  1800 Century Park East Ste 600  |  Los Angeles,
CA  90067

--alternative_boundary

=3Diso-8859-1'><title>Last Chance to Catch Free Preview Screening of "Holl=
a" before it hits theaters in December</title></head><body bgcolor=3D"#FFF=
FFF"><font face=3D"Verdana" size=3D"5"><b>That's right folks.  Last chance=
 to see what all the hype is about. </b></font><font face=3D"Verdana" size=
=3D"5"><br><br>Begining in October, the recent Lionsgate acquired horror c=
omedy "Holla" will screen once in Atlanta, New York, Washington, DC, Chica=
go, Los Angeles, Detroit, and Houston before it hits theaters in December.=
  The screenings kick off in Atlanta on Fridiay, October 6th and end in Ho=
uston, on Saturday, November 18th.  <br><br>To RSVP for the screening in y=
our area <a href=3D"http://www.rockstone.org">click here</a>.  These free =
screenings are being held in conjunction with the Rockstone Foundations 20=
06 Urban Filmmakers Workshop (UFW) tour.  The screenings will follow a fre=
e networking reception on each respective Friday night and precedes a shor=
t talk back with the filmmakers.  The UFW takes place on Saturday and will=
 consist of an in debt workshop in financing, story development, pre-produ=
ction, production and distribution and exhibition.  The filmmakers behind =
Holla will conduct the workshops and use the film as a case study.  For mo=
re info about "Holla" or to view the trailer <a href=3D"http://www.hollath=
d hear how indie filmmakers just like you were able to stay the course, sh=
oot on film, and score not just a domestic distribution deal, but foreign =
as well.  To learn more, or to register for the UFW, log on to <a href=3D"=
http://www.rockstone.org/programs.htm">RFI's BRAND NEW SITE</a>, arguably =
the coolest address on the web for resources designed to assist the urban =
filmmaker.  Besides the UFW, some of our resources include our <a href=3D"=
http://www.rockstone.org/resources.htm">RESOURCE PAGES</a> of links, urban=
 production company listings and reading material; a <a href=3D"http://www=
.rockstone.org/talentfind.htm">TALENT FINDER</a> that allows filmmakers to=
 locate representatives of urban talent; an <a href=3D"http://www.rockston=
e.org/crewnet.htm">URBAN CREW JOB BOARD</a> where job seekers can post the=
ir resume and browse gigs for free, without a subscription, and; our newes=
t feature, <a href=3D"http://www.rockstone.org">ASK H.M. & FRIENDS</a>=
 which allows budding filmmakers to reach out and get answers to their bur=
ning questions from filmmaker H.M. Coakley or his filmmaking buddies.<br><=
br>That's it for now.  Thanks for your time and have a blessed day.<br><br=
ont face=3D"Verdana" size=3D"2" color=3D"#666666">| This email was sent to=
 neohiopal at lists.fredsternfeld.com.  If you received this notice in error,=
ockstone.org/unsubscribe.htm">click here</a> to unsubscribe from our list =
and prevent further notices in the future.  The Rockstone Foundation Inc i=
s a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to providing filmmakers of=
 color with the skills, resources, and opportunities necessary to pursue a=
nd succeed in a career in the motion picture industry. | <a href=3D"http:/=
/www.rockstone.org/privacy.htm">Privacy Policy</a><br>____________________=
ATION INC  |  1800 Century Park East Ste 600  |  Los Angeles, CA  90067</f=
elliMerge -->=

--alternative_boundary--