[NEohioPAL]The Public Squares at The Hermit Club Sat. Oct 7th!!!!

adrian at thepublicsquares.com adrian at thepublicsquares.com
Fri Sep 8 04:50:31 PDT 2006

                ****For Immediate Release****

The Public Squares is proud to present its all new hilarious comedy revue,
“The Sharpest Spoons in the Drawer or We Are Much Like Male Nipples,
Unnecessary But Cool” concluding Saturday October 7th at The Hermit Club.
The show contains completely original sketches and takes an energetic yet
lighthearted look at issues such as life, love, death and just plain
silliness.

Founded by the graduates of the former Second City Cleveland’s writing
program, The Public Squares has been one of the few constants within the
ever-changing Cleveland comedy community.  “The Squares” have set out to
keep sketch comedy alive in the city they love.

For more information, log on to www.thepublicsquares.com.

The Hermit Club is unique to Cleveland and the USA as the only private
club dedicated to the performing arts. Founded in 1904, The Hermit Club is
a meeting place for amateur actors, singers, and musicians who enjoy the
thrill of performing and are rewarded with the applause and laughter of
their fellow Hermits and friends who make up our audience

                         Performance Schedule
What: The Public Squares Sketch Comedy and Improv Show,
“The Sharpest Spoons in the Drawer or We Are Much Like Male Nipples,
Unnecessary But Cool”

When: October 7th, 2006 at 8:00pm

Where: The Hermit Club
       1629 Dodge Ct, Cleveland, OH 44114

For more information, contact: contact at thepublicsquares.com

For Reservations call: Purchase tickets online at www.thepublicsquares.com
or at the door day of the show.  Tickets are $12.00 at the door.
Discounted tickets are available online.