[NEohioPAL]subject headings

Lori Cahan-Simon lorelecs at juno.com
Mon Sep 11 12:41:23 PDT 2006

----__JWM__J31d2.2d85S.19a1M

I have a request for all you listers out there.  Most of you do a great =
job with your subject headings, so I know whether to read it or not.  Ot=
hers of you do a great job hiding what your message is really about to g=
et people to read it.  =

I'm sure I'm not the only one on this list who is a member of a number o=
f other lists, as well.  It would be helpful in cutting down on our time=
 spent reading all these posts, if people would be more specific.  =

I know, it's tempting to just write a cute, tempting title, but if it tu=
rns out to be something I have no interest in, I am always annoyed at th=
e time wasted.  I do read as many as I can, as many as appear to be in m=
y line, and I don't want to miss something which may be beneficial, just=
 because I can't tell what it's about.
So, please put the subject of your posting in the line that says, "Subje=
ct:", then you can be cute, clever, and tempting.
thanks!

----__JWM__J31d2.2d85S.19a1M

ou do a great job with your subject headings, so I know whether to read =
it or not.  Others of you do a great job hiding what your message i=
s really about to get people to read it.  </P>
<P>I'm sure I'm not the only one on this list who is a member of a numbe=
r of other lists, as well.  It would be helpful in cutting down on =
our time spent reading all these posts, if people would be more specific=
.  </P>
<P>I know, it's tempting to just write a cute, tempting title, but if it=
 turns out to be something I have no interest in, I am always annoyed at=
 the time wasted.  I do read as many as I can, as many as appear to=
 be in my line, and I don't want to miss something which may be benefici=
al, just because I can't tell what it's about.</P>
<P>So, please put the subject of your posting in the line that says, "Su=
bject:", then you can be cute, clever, and tempting.</P>
<P>thanks!</P></html>

----__JWM__J31d2.2d85S.19a1M--