[NEohioPAL]The Indie Gathering Trailer *Exclusive*

silvia marchena guillen elektrica53 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 11 21:28:44 PDT 2006

Hey everyone,

I know alot of you either went to the Indie Gathering, Heard about it or
know friends that went to it.
Now You can check out an exclusive Trailer that can only be seen at

www.myspace.com/cinekadavera_digital

(It's the third clip down)

where you can take a look at that as well as a concept trailer from my Debut
short film "Some Men Speak Of War".

Take a glance at this exclusive look into 2006's Indie Gathering Film
Festival that can only be found here and tell EVERYONE about it, friends,
family and those of you who went and know people that went!

Jim Figueroa