[NEohioPAL]comedians needed for national show

cortez jenkins ctz599 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 12 00:51:40 PDT 2006

--0-1785718659-1158047500=:45447

Comedians, Open for a national act at the Palace Theatre, featuring Charlie Murphy, Joe Rogan, and John Heffron. I will accept the first twenty responces until 9/16 and give them the details. Contact me at ctz599 at sbcglobal.net. Do not respond to this email after 9/16.
--0-1785718659-1158047500=:45447

Comedians, Open for a national act at the Palace Theatre, featuring Charlie Murphy, Joe Rogan, and John Heffron. I will accept the first twenty responces until 9/16 and give them the details. Contact me at <A href="mailto:ctz599 at sbcglobal.net">ctz599 at sbcglobal.net</A>. Do not respond to this email after 9/16.
--0-1785718659-1158047500=:45447--