[NEohioPAL]HELLWEEK HALLOWEEN PARTY friday the 13th?

eddie lengyel eddielengyel at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 13 02:24:26 PDT 2006

--0-460442774-1158139466=:64325

Hey everyone the crew from hellweek wants to throw a friday the 13th hellweek halloween party we need a location if anyone knows a place where we can have it  contact us at eddielengyel at sbcglobal.net thanks Don Kilrane Mike Reddy and myself will be the ones in charge and we think it would be a blast.
--0-460442774-1158139466=:64325

Hey everyone the crew from hellweek wants to throw a friday the 13th hellweek halloween party we need a location if anyone knows a place where we can have it  contact us at <A href="mailto:eddielengyel at sbcglobal.net">eddielengyel at sbcglobal.net</A> thanks Don Kilrane Mike Reddy and myself will be the ones in charge and we think it would be a blast.
--0-460442774-1158139466=:64325--