[NEohioPAL]Seeking roommate for Cuyahoga Falls home/mid-October

Robin Graham rgraham3 at neo.rr.com
Wed Sep 13 06:09:08 PDT 2006

Seeking roommate for October occupancy (mid-October anticipated,
confirmed  within next two weeks).

Will share 1,500 square foot home in great neigborhood in Cuyahoga
Falls.   Details:  furnished, fully applianced kitchen, great living
and dining rooms, basement with washer and dryer.  Hardwood floor
mostly throughout.  Roommate's private room is approximately 12 x 15
with fully private bath (no tub, but shower), two closets (one walk-
in).  Storage space available, as well as, nice covered patio and
large back and front yards.  Will share driveway.

$450.00 month plus 1/2 of utilities, averaged and needed up front at
time monthly rent is due.  First month, last month and security
deposit required.  Credit/criminal background check required, non-
refundable.  Month to month rental.

  Nice neighborhood in GREAT location close to schools, universities,
stores, restaurants, expressway and turnpike.

No smoking/NO DRUGS.  No pets,  EXCEPT FOR my  two wacky, loving
spaniels.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY.  Please email me ASAP.

Thank you.