[NEohioPAL]The Public Squares

Todd Kollus tkollus at netzero.com
Fri Sep 15 18:28:31 PDT 2006

--Apple-Mail-5--325714430

The Public Squares presents =93The Sharpest Spoons in the Drawer or We=20=

Are Much Like Male Nipples, Unnecessary But
Cool =94=09

The Public Squares is proud to present its all new hilarious comedy=20
revue, =93The Sharpest Spoons in the Drawer or We Are Much Like Male=20
Nipples, Unnecessary But Cool=94 concluding Saturday October 7th at The=20=

Hermit Club.  The show contains completely original sketches and takes=20=

an energetic yet lighthearted look at issues such as life, love, death=20=

and just plain silliness.
=09
Founded by the graduates of the former Second City Cleveland=92s writing=20=

program, The Public Squares has been one of the few constants within=20
the ever-changing Cleveland comedy community.  =93The Squares=94 have =
set=20
out to keep sketch comedy alive in the city they love.
For more information, log on to  www.thepublicsquares.com.

The Hermit Club is unique to Cleveland and the USA as the only private=20=

club dedicated to the performing arts. Founded in 1904, The Hermit Club=20=

is a meeting place for amateur actors, singers, and musicians who enjoy=20=

the thrill of performing and are rewarded with the applause and=20
laughter of their fellow Hermits and friends who make up our audience

Performance Schedule
What: The Public Squares Sketch Comedy and Improv Show, =93The Sharpest=20=

Spoons in the Drawer or We Are Much Like Male Nipples, Unnecessary But=20=

Cool=94
When: October 7th, 2006 at 8:00pm
Where: The Hermit Club
    1629 Dodge Ct, Cleveland, OH 44114
For more information, contact:  contact at thepublicsquares.com
For Reservations call: Purchase tickets online at =20
www.thepublicsquares.com or at the door day of the show.  Tickets are=20
$12.00 at the door.  Discounted tickets are available online.=20=

--Apple-Mail-5--325714430

Squares presents =93The Sharpest Spoons in the Drawer or We Are Much
Like Male Nipples, Unnecessary But=20

Cool =94	=

<bold>

The Public Squares</bold> is proud to present its all new hilarious
comedy revue,<bold><italic> =93The Sharpest Spoons in the Drawer or We
Are Much Like Male Nipples, Unnecessary But Cool=94
</italic></bold>concluding Saturday October 7th at The Hermit Club.=20
The show contains completely original sketches and takes an energetic
yet lighthearted look at issues such as life, love, death and just
plain silliness.  =20

=09

Founded by the graduates of the former Second City Cleveland=92s writing
program, <bold>The Public Squares</bold> has been one of the few
constants within the ever-changing Cleveland comedy community.  =93The
Squares=94 have set out to keep sketch comedy alive in the city they
love.

For more information, log on to=20
=
olor></underline>.

The Hermit Club is unique to Cleveland and the USA as the only private
club dedicated to the performing arts. Founded in 1904, The Hermit
Club is a meeting place for amateur actors, singers, and musicians who
enjoy the thrill of performing and are rewarded with the applause and
laughter of their fellow Hermits and friends who make up our audience

<bold><bigger>Performance Schedule

=
The Public Squares Sketch Comedy and Improv Show,<bold><italic> =93The
Sharpest Spoons in the Drawer or We Are Much Like Male Nipples,
Unnecessary But Cool=94

</italic>When: </bold>October 7th, 2006 at 8:00pm

<bold>Where:</bold> The Hermit Club=20

   1629 Dodge Ct, Cleveland, OH 44114=20

<bold>For more information, contact:</bold>=20
=
m</color></underline>

<bold>For Reservations call:</bold> Purchase tickets online at=20
=
olor></underline>
or at the door day of the show.  Tickets are $12.00 at the door.=20
Discounted tickets are available online. </fontfamily>=

--Apple-Mail-5--325714430--