[NEohioPAL]TALENT AUDITION ! ! !

lily3088 at aol.com lily3088 at aol.com
Fri Sep 15 18:52:44 PDT 2006

----------MailBlocks_8C8A749F0027F67_DA8_53D8_WEBMAIL-RA15.sysops.aol.com

CALLING ALL LOCAL TALENT, THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO SHINE!
RMTV PRESENTS A NEW ENTERTAINMENT SHOW FOR TEENS.

RMTV is a media company that targets both the national and international audience. We are are based in Cleveland, Ohio and maintain both a bimonthly newspaper and a weekly TV show. In regards to film, documentaries are our specialty. Recent productions include a film about Milla Jovovich that aired on Channel One Russia (over 200 million viewers) and recieved record ratings, and a film about the NBA. Currently, a branch of the company is focusing on local production, mainly an entertainment show, which will air on Time Warner Cable Channel 20 on Sundays.

The company is looking for dancers, singers, musicians, and other talents (depending on the replies). Each talent will have a ten minute time slot so we ask performances not be longer than five minutes. (Singers: be prepared to sing acapelo).

Dates:

OCTOBER 7TH
2:00 PM - 6:30 PM
OCTOBER 8TH
11:00 AM - 2:30 PM

Location:

Art of Dance Academy
4151 Mayfield Road

CALL TO RESERVE A TIME NOW; SPOTS ARE FILLING UP FAST!

(440) 364-0905

Looking forward to hearing from you!
-Allie Feinstein

----------MailBlocks_8C8A749F0027F67_DA8_53D8_WEBMAIL-RA15.sysops.aol.com