[NEohioPAL]Philafunk.com Short Films

michael davis michael.earl.davis at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 13:33:05 PDT 2006

Fred my name is Michael Davis and I would like to post a
Philafunk.com ad on the neohiopal website.

The following is a little bit of information about Philafunk.com.
Philafunk.com 's mission is to promote independent music and
film. The video and short film section of the website is in
production and is where philafunk.com short films will appear. The
casting call ad I would like to post is below and I would like to run it for
six months if possible. Check out the website when you get a chance.
Currently, Philafunk.com it is the only online distributor of
music in the world that gives the musician 80% of the sale price.

PhilaFunk Short Films

PhilaFunk.com is seeking actors, actresses, screenwriters and
directors interested in appearing in or scripting PhilaFunk Short
Films. PhilaFunk has a 12,000 square foot multi-media complex with a
sound stage which will be used to film PhilaFunk Short Films. We will
provide you with the tools you need to make your 15-30 minute short
film (for free) and we will feature your talent and creativity on
Philafunk.com's video section now under production.

In order to be considered to appear in or script a PhilaFunk Short
film, you must fill out a User Profile on PhilaFunk.com .

1. Visit PhilaFunk.com and signup as a User
2. Upload your photograph.
3. Fill out your biography and any other details you would like us to consider.
4. Display additional photographs and videos you have using the embed
feature at My Media. You can embed form YouTube, Google Video,
Slide.com, Flickr and other similar websites.
5. Send an email to films at philafunk.com with a link to your profile
with the subject line: "Interested in PhilaFunk Short Films.
6. You will be contacted via email if you are selected.

Thanks in advance for your time and consideration.