[NEohioPAL]Cracked Principal Photography begins Sept. 21st 2006

Greg T. arcsmith at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 20 14:31:57 PDT 2006

--0-1869845497-1158787917=:62140

Hello Cleveland,

  1)We failed to beat the weather.

  2)We failed to send scripts to absolutely every person who'd like one.

  3)We've missed appointments designed to shore up our real lives aside from "Cracked"

  4)We've passed on milking cash cows that have come our way due to lack of time.

  5)I've let my Russian get rusty due to lack of speaking it.

  1)Wardrobe will see that the rest of the exteriors are shot in Jackets and coats.

  2)Scripts are in the hands of those who need them.

  3)We have no lives till Cracked's in post.

  4)Cracked is king not cash.

  5)There are no Russian Characters in Cracked.

  We are rolling with full tilt Production Tomorrow.

  I am having the time of my life, Meeting and working with some of the finest people in this city.

  People I didn't know existed on August 6th 2006 and people I've enjoyed working with in the past.

  Thank you Clevelanders who've helped make this casual conversation at Denny's into an achievable reality in under a month.

  The unity and support surrounding this project has incredible power and I hope you all continue thru the inevitable very surmountable difficulties ahead.

  Dobre' Dien   Dasvadanya

Gregory Tatnall