[NEohioPAL]abby hunter shares a review of "The Exchange"

abby hunter abbyhunter2006 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 21 08:31:11 PDT 2006

--0-576808842-1158852671=:286

Abby Hunter would like to share the following review of "The Exchange":

  "The Exchange" by Abby M. Hunter is a lovely tale. It is the story of Ashley and Erik who are from different countries and who meet during the summer. There is an instant attraction, and they connect on all levels possible. When the summer ends, they part but their love continues. They carry on with their original plans for themselves, while remaining in touch with each other. The reader sees how Ashley and Erik grow to become the people that they have always wanted to be.
  The ending is one of the most satisfying roller coaster rides I have ever encountered. I recommend this book to anyone who loves a story of hope, real friendship, and true love.
  Annette Evans Author of:
  "I Will Always Love You"

  Abby would also like to remind everyone that she will have a book signing at The Borders Express in Stow located at 4248 Kent Road on Saturday September 30th at 1:00 PM.