[NEohioPAL]BRENNA LEE ROTH to co star in WICKED

eddie lengyel eddielengyel at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 22 14:53:19 PDT 2006

--0-569237645-1158961999=:3313

Do to the overwelming response we are having from cracked, Berswerk Films has now teamed up with Ruckitup productions to help out with Wicked. We have chosen the character of Shelly to be played by Brenna Lee Roth, we feel what Brenna brings to the table, with her awesome acting skills and her personality will really benefit this production.