[NEohioPAL]More misleading subject headings--Free Classes???

Lori Cahan-Simon lorelecs at juno.com
Sat Sep 23 00:20:28 PDT 2006

----__JWM__J446b.794bS.15fbM

Please understand that this was neither a personal attack on the poster,=
 nor a criticism of the classes themselves.  I, too, would be very happy=
 to take a free class which benefitted me, which is why I opened the ema=
il in the first place.  I reiterate that I just wish it had said in the =
subject heading what the classes were, or even in which geographical are=
a, and was asking that people be more specific in their subject headings=
 when writing to the list, so as to be of the most benefit to the most m=
embers.  =

I have been quite surprised at a couple of people on this list who have =
responded privately to me with personal and hurtful attacks.  I would th=
ink that they also would have more constructive things to do with their =
time.  Thanks to those who have written privately with messages of suppo=
rt.   =

I apologize for having hurt anyone's feelings.  I am happy that free cla=
sses are being offered in anything and wish the poster and all who take =
advantage of their generous offer well.
Please, just be more helpful to those whose time is limited, and receive=
 a great many emails in a day.

Hear Lori's CDs at: http://www.cdbaby.com/lcahan http://www.cdbaby.com/l=
cahan2 http://www.cdbaby.com/nosband  Email me to buy.

-- rachel green <mads1063 at yahoo.com> wrote:

As another person who subscribes to this list, I was thrilled to open an=
d read the email. As an Actor I find it important to take all classes th=
at will make me a better performer.  Exercise is an excellent way to imp=
rove movement and voice.I see the plug for your CD and would think that =
as singer you would make the time to take free classes that would improv=
e your voice.  Thank you Kristin for letting us know about the free clas=
ses.  =

Lori Cahan-Simon <lorelecs at juno.com> wrote:Dear NEOFriends,As long as on=
e is writing a two word subject heading, how easy would it have been to =
put the additional information about what classes are being offered for =
free in the subject message?  Of course I want to know what free classes=
 are being offered, but I feel this is not being honest when you don't s=
ay what you mean in order to entice someone to open your message.  If it=
 had come from a source I didn't know, I would have just deleted it with=
out even reading it.  As it came from this list, I took the time to open=
 this email and read it, only to find it is nothing I can take the time =
to do, much less read.  In case you are asking why I have taken some mor=
e of my precious time to write this note, it is in hopes that those of y=
ou who post to this list will be more considerate of your readers, and p=
otential clients, and post a concise and accurate subject heading.

Hear Lori's CDs at: http://www.cdbaby.com/lcahan http://www.cdbaby.com/l=
cahan2 http://www.cdbaby.com/nosband  Email me to buy.

<?xml:namespace prefix =3D o ns =3D "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:of=
fice" />
All-new Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done =
faster.
----__JWM__J446b.794bS.15fbM

e poster, nor a criticism of the classes themselves.  I, too, would=
 be very happy to take a free class which benefitted me, which is why I =
opened the email in the first place.  I reiterate that I just wish =
it had said in the subject heading what the classes were, or even in whi=
ch geographical area, and was asking that people be more specific in the=
ir subject headings when writing to the list, so as to be of the most be=
nefit to the most members.  </P>
<P>I have been quite surprised at a couple of people on this list who ha=
ve responded privately to me with personal and hurtful attacks=
.  I would think that they also would have more construct=
ive things to do with their time.  Thanks to those who have written=
 privately with messages of support.   </P>
<P>I apologize for having hurt anyone's feelings.  I am h=
appy that free classes are being offered in anything and wish the poster=
 and all who take advantage of their generous offer well.</P>
<P>Please, just be more helpful to those whose time is limited, and rece=
ive a great many emails in a day.<BR><BR><BR>Hear Lori's CDs&n=
bsp;at: http://www.cdbaby.com/lcahan http://www.cdbaby.com/lca=
han2 http://www.cdbaby.com/nosband  Email me to=
 buy.<BR><BR>-- rachel green <mads1063 at yahoo.com&=
gt; wrote:<BR></P>
<DIV>As another person who subscribes to this list, I was thrilled to op=
en and read the email. As an Actor I find it important to take all class=
es that will make me a better performer.  Exercise is an excellent =
way to improve movement and voice.</DIV>
<DIV>I see the plug for your CD and would think that as singer you would=
 make the time to take free classes that would improve your voice. =
 </DIV>
<DIV>Thank you Kristin for letting us know about the free classes. =
 <BR><BR><B><I>Lori Cahan-Simon <lorelecs at juno.com></I></B> wrote:=
</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=3Dreplbq style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px;=
 BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<DIV>Dear NEOFriends,</DIV>
<DIV>As long as one is writing a two word subject heading, how easy=
 would it have been to put the additional information about wh=
at classes are being offered for free in the subject message?&=
nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>Of course I want to know what free classes are being offered, but I=
 feel this is not being honest when you don't say what you mean in order=
 to entice someone to open your message.  If it had come from a sou=
rce I didn't know, I would have just deleted it without even reading it.=
  As it came from this list, I took the time to open this emai=
l and read it, only to find it is nothing I can take the time to do=
, much less read.  </DIV>
<DIV>In case you are asking why I have taken some more of my precious ti=
me to write this note, it is in hopes that those of you who post to=
 this list will be more considerate of your readers, and potential clien=
ts, and post a concise and accurate subject heading.<BR><BR><BR>Hear&nbs=
p;Lori's CDs at: http://www.cdbaby.com/lcahan http:/=
/www.cdbaby.com/lcahan2 http://www.cdbaby.com/nosband  Em=
ail me to buy.<BR><BR><BR></DIV>
<META content=3D"Microsoft Word 11 (filtered medium)" name=3DGenerator><=
?xml:namespace prefix =3D o ns =3D "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:off=
ice" /><o:SmartTagType name=3D"PlaceType" namespaceuri=3D"urn:schemas-mi=
crosoft-com:office:smarttags"></o:SmartTagType><o:SmartTagType name=3D"P=
laceName" namespaceuri=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"></=
o:SmartTagType><o:SmartTagType name=3D"PostalCode" namespaceuri=3D"urn:s=
chemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"></o:SmartTagType><o:SmartTagType =
name=3D"State" namespaceuri=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttag=
s"></o:SmartTagType><o:SmartTagType name=3D"City" namespaceuri=3D"urn:sc=
hemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"></o:SmartTagType><o:SmartTagType n=
ame=3D"place" namespaceuri=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags=
"></o:SmartTagType><o:SmartTagType name=3D"Street" namespaceuri=3D"urn:s=
chemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"></o:SmartTagType><o:SmartTagType =
name=3D"address" namespaceuri=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smartt=
ags"></o:SmartTagType><o:SmartTagType name=3D"PersonName" namespaceuri=3D=
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags"></o:SmartTagType>
<DIV class=3DSection1><PRE></PRE></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<P>
<HR SIZE=3D1>
<A href=3D"http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=3D43256/*http://advision.webevents=
.yahoo.com/mailbeta">All-new Yahoo! Mail </A>- Fire up a more powerful e=
mail and get things done faster.</html>

----__JWM__J446b.794bS.15fbM--