[NEohioPAL]Flat needed

Marc Jackson ziggypop161 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 28 07:24:38 PDT 2006

--0-519632855-1159453478=:67921

Hello all!
    My name is Marc and I am in the process of directing children in plays and poems at at Leggett Elementary School near the University of Akron campus for my senior project.  I am in need of a small flat resembling a medieval castle; nothing huge or elaborate.  The stage is not deep at all, so I something about 6 ft. high would suffice.  If anyone could give me any leads as to where I could find one/borrow one, it would be greatly appreciated.
  Performance dates for this production are November 15 and 16.

  Please e-mail mwj5 at uakron.edu or ziggypop161 at yahoo.com for responses or additional information.  Thanks so much!

  -Marc Jackson