[NEohioPAL]Spot Operator wanted!

pgoersmeyer pgoersmeyer at clevelandplayhouse.com
Sat Sep 30 19:08:10 PDT 2006

------=_NextPart_000_009D_01C6E4DC.EB6F3630

The Cleveland Play House has an immediate opening for a Spot Operator for
their production of My Fair Lady, opening October 11th and running until
October 29th with a possible extension week.  Compensation is $9.00 an hour
plus overtime.  The qualified applicant must be able to start immediately
and be able to work days and weekends.  Experience with electrics desired.
Any interested party please contact Penny Goersmeyer at 216-795-7000 ext.
243 or e-mail at pgoersmeyer at clevelandplayhouse.com.

------=_NextPart_000_009D_01C6E4DC.EB6F3630

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
6.5.7036.0">
<TITLE>Spot Operator wanted!</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/rtf format -->
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">The Cleveland Play House has an =
immediate opening for a Spot Operator for their production of My Fair =
Lady, opening October 11th and running until October 29th with a =
possible extension week.  Compensation is $9.00 an hour plus =
overtime.  The qualified applicant must be able to start =
immediately and be able to work days and weekends.  Experience with =
electrics desired.  Any interested party please contact Penny =
Goersmeyer at 216-795-7000 ext. 243 or e-mail at =
pgoersmeyer at clevelandplayhouse.com.  </FONT></P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------=_NextPart_000_009D_01C6E4DC.EB6F3630--