[NEohioPAL]CineKadavera Digital offering videography services for weddings, events, reunion

silvia marchena guillen elektrica53 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 30 21:46:53 PDT 2006

<P><BR><FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, Serif" size=3>Our growing company is now offering video sevices for every and any <BR>occasion including (but not limited to)  weddings, events, <BR>reunions, proms, graduations, parties, etc... at affordable prices!<BR>At CineKadavera Digital we know how important is for you to <BR>have great memories  of your life or help on that next film project <BR>or sporting event; that's why our team of  well trained <BR>professionals will put every single effort in detailing  your final <BR>video and makeing it unforgetable. We will even score it and create <BR>that special music for you to make those sweet memories even better <BR>and of course, as always, our priority is to keep your vision yours <BR>and not our own. Please check out our website to see what we have to offer <BR>and how we work.  You
can watch some of our recent videos and see  <BR>pictures of our last production.<BR>Some sections are still under construction but you are more <BR>than welcome to call us or email us with any question you may have. <BR>We will be willing to answer you and explain everything up to the <BR>most minute detail. Our costumers are very important to us and <BR>remember:<BR>The Magicians at CineKadavera Digital are now at your service!<BR><BR>Jim Figueroa<BR>CEO<BR><BR></FONT><A href="http://www.cinekadavera.com"><FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, Serif" size=3>www.cinekadavera.com</FONT></A><BR></P></FONT></DIV></div></html>