[NEohioPAL]The Dada Dozen - October 28th, The Tower Press Building

Something Dada somethingdada at aztemail.com
Tue Oct 3 09:15:46 PDT 2006

Time for a party!  Something Dada will be holding a fund raising performance/benefit, The Dada Dozen, on October 28th with all proceeds going to the development of a new permanent performance venue in The Tower Press Building.  The Dada Dozen will be a celebration of Dada's twelfth anniversary, and celebrate Dada making the new Tower Press space their new permanent week-end home in early 2007.  It will feature food, beverages, door prizes and a silent auction as well as a performance by Something Dada, including current and past cast members.

Now, the details:
WHERE - The Tower Press Building, 1900 Superior Avenue.  The Tower Press Building has undergone a historic renovation and conversion into 80 contemporary one to three bedroom live/ work lofts, and Something Dada is very excited to be part of this wonderful building.  There is free, off-street parking available.  Yes, you read that correctly, free, off-street parking.

WHEN - Saturday, October 28th, starting at 8 PM.

HOW MUCH - Tickets are $30 each or 2 for $50.  So make sure you bring a friend, or several dozen.

HOW CAN I MAKE RESERVATIONS - Either e-mail us at info at somethingdada.com, or give us a call at 216.696.4242.

WHAT ABOUT THE BASSA VITA SHOWS - We will continue doing our shows every Thursday at 9:30 PM at the Bassa Vita Lounge below Bottom's Up in Lakewood until further notice.  Meaning, yes, we will be there this week, and yes, you should definitely come down and see us!  You can make reservations for the Dada Dozen there, or just a donation to our new space.

Next show times (all shows 21 and Over only):
Thursday, 10/5/06
9:30 PM

Thursday, 10/12/06
9:30 PM