[NEohioPAL]Impeachment !!!!

Mike Baker Mike_Baker at clevelandyucks.com
Tue Oct 3 09:16:20 PDT 2006

im=B7peach (m-pch)
tr.v. im=B7peached, im=B7peach=B7ing, im=B7peach=B7es

1) To make an accusation against.
2) To charge (a public official) with improper conduct in office before a p=
roper tribunal.
3)To challenge the validity of; try to discredit: impeach a witness's credi=
bility.

Friends & Comedy Fans,

Miss Manners would say that politics is something you should never discuss =
in mixed company.  I say, screw Miss Manners!

Politics, culture, and religion are exactly what The Hearts of Darknes, alo=
ng with Lee Honeycutt, Joe Hannum and Mike Melville, will be lambasting the=
 next two Wednesdays (Oct 4th & 11th) in  "The Impeachment Show" .

The Impeachment Show
Wed. Oct 4th & Oct 11th
8 PM Shows
Levin Theater (inside Cleveland Public Theater)
W 65th & Detroit
Tickets only $10
http://www.cptonline.org/gettinghere/index.cfm (for directions)

This is a very unique, satirical show featuring videos, sketches and stand-=
up comedy.  (Updated with new videos, sketches and material you've never se=
en before!)  We'll be taking aim at political scroundrels, opportunists and=
 idiots from the right and left and venting some righteous anger, all with =
that inimatable mixture of hilarity and shock-and-awe that has come to defi=
ne the Hearts of Darkness.

If you're generally fed up with the political losers who have continually f=
ailed us, and appreciate aggressive R-rated humor with a little bite, I thi=
nk you'll really enjoy this show.

Hope to see you this Wednesday or next Wednesday.

Visit http://www.hearts-o-darkness.com for more details.

Mike Baker
mike_baker at clevelandyucks.com

Sent via the WebMail system at clevelandyucks.com