[NEohioPAL]COSTUME/ PROP SALE Beautiful Youth/Children's Ensemble Costumes

Graham, Suzie GrahaSu at ci.akron.oh.us
Wed Oct 4 07:04:09 PDT 2006

ONE DAY ONLY!

Saturday, October 14
9 am- 2pm
Balch Street Community Center Auditorium
220 South Balch Street Akron Ohio 44302

The Ingenue Theatre Ensemble is selling its large stock of children's and
teen costumes and props.  The Ensemble produced beautiful costume designs
for casts of 28 to 70 children aged 3-17.  All shows were designed using an
ensemble costuming concept, so the colors and design styles are coordinated.
Our stock includes Asian-styled costumes, 1779 pastoral pannier gowns with
pantaloons and men's clothing from "As You Like It" (with dancing sheep
costumes), Greek Costumes, Midsummer Nights Dream Fairs, medieval gowns,
Alice in Wonderland costumes, dainty angels (with feathered wings), gorgeous
gargoyles (with wings and head pieces), post modern and modern teen clothing
with lots of trench coats, overcoats, capes and dusters (Romeo & Juliet),
Dance Gowns, head pieces, hats, set pieces, some weapons and a variety of
hand props.

Dresses, gowns and better made or "designer" items priced $10-$15, no
clothing over $15.
To look at the quality of our costumes, please view some of our photo
archives at http://www.ci.akron.oh.us/Recreation/ingenue/photos.html

Questions?  Call Cyndy at 330-375-2877 or email to grahasu at ci.akron.oh.us

Suzie Graham
City of Akron Recreation Bureau