[NEohioPAL]Reliable car for sale

silvia marchena guillen elektrica53 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 4 18:36:38 PDT 2006

<DIV class=RTE>I'm selling a very good car that runs great. It's a 1992 Nissan 300ZX. It's a sport car, only two seats for driver and navigator... and a good trunk, of course, so I guess is a very good car for students or singles who are working or going to college. The car only have a electrical problem with the driver window (it's not going uo and down), the other window and everything else work fine. AC, heat, cd player, AM/FM radio...</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>This car is standar, it has no rust at all but the left side fender was crushed so it can require a minimal body work. Anyway we have the fender to put on it. Front bumper missing, everything else is good. The car is blue with glass top.</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>We're asking $2500 for it but will accept a reasonable offer. Please email me for pictures or if you want to come and see it.</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Thank you! </DIV></div></html>