[NEohioPAL]Santa Makes Delivery to JINXED! Costumes

getjinxed at adelphia.net getjinxed at adelphia.net
Thu Oct 5 06:34:44 PDT 2006

Wow! can you believe we are already gearing up for Christmas?  Santa has made his first delivery to JINXED! Costumes.  He has dropped off everything you need for the holiday season: Santa suits along with all the accessories - hats, wigs & beards, glasses, gloves, belts, bellies, boot tops, bells, toy sacks, etc.  Mrs. Claus even threw in some of her dresses and caps and the elves have sent tunics, tights, hats and more.

JINXED! Costumes has these items available for rental or purchase and in different sizes and levels of quality.  Also for rent are reindeer, snowmen, moose, elves, bears, penguins - all your classic Christmas Mascots.  This year we have also stocked an adorable snowman for purchase - a must see!

Please feel free to e:mail, call or stop in - Happy Holidays for JINXED!

Don't forget our Magic Department - great gifts for the holidays.

JINXED! Costumes and Magic
4666 Ridge Rd.
Brooklyn, Ohio 44144
216-749-3866