[NEohioPAL]Casting role of 50-60 year old Priest

Mary Brown mbrown_6422 at msn.com
Thu Oct 5 06:41:40 PDT 2006

E-Queen Productions is currently filming a demo starring a nine year old
girl.  We are still in need of the Priest character.  Description is white
male, 50-60 years old, or at least look 50-60 years old with short or
balding head. There is no pay but we are offering food and beverages on set,
a copy of the finished demo and  there is only a few days of practice and
filming involved.  We would like to finish by the end of October if
possible. If interested please send headshot and resume to:

E-Queen Productions
3101 Rudd Rd.
Ashtabula, OH 44004