[NEohioPAL]CHEAP SUNGLASSES feature comedy thanks everyone!

eddie lengyel eddielengyel at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 6 22:49:57 PDT 2006

--0-995183830-1160200197=:40366

To everyone that responded to the posting for cheap sunglasses, I want to let everyone know that I am so grateful for the overwhelming response I am having for the posting , I will be holding a formal audition at Ray Szuches place in the near future. I am still accepting headshots and resumes for those of you who might of missed it please send to eddielengyel at sbcglobal.net  once again thanks everyone for being so kind, Eddie Lengyel writer/director