[NEohioPAL]New Venue needs your help

somedada at aol.com somedada at aol.com
Mon Oct 9 12:41:56 PDT 2006

----------MailBlocks_8C8B9F21CC7D7E9_E1C_4834_webmail-da13.sysops.aol.com

 Dear Cleveland Theater Community,
=20
Something Dada Improvisational Comedy Co. is currently working to open a new=
 permanent performance venue as of February 2007. In addition to housing wee=
kly improvisational performances, this venue would eventually house the Clev=
eland Black Box Theater Project; much like the old Cabaret Dada space did.
=20
Something Dada will be holding a fund raiser/performance on October 28th in=20=
order to subsidize this new endeavor. While we are obviously looking to sell=
 tickets, we are also using this as an opportunity to help cross promote oth=
er venues and theater companies. Please contact if you have any type of "giv=
eaways"--- especially promotional materials with your group/organization and=
/or locations information on them.
=20
We are also seeking items to be used for raffles and a silent auction.
=20
Something Dada can be contacted at (216) 696-4242 or at Somedada at aol.com
=20
Please help to keep Cleveland's theatrical community growing!
=20
Thanks
Something Dada Improvisational Comedy Co.
www.Somethingdada.com
=20
=20
Press release to follow:
=20
Something Dada Holding Benefit For New Performance Venue
Something Dada Improvisational Comedy Co. will be holding a fund raising per=
formance/benefit on October 28th with all proceeds going to the development=20=
of a new permanent performance venue in The Tower Press Building.
The benefit; The Dada Dozen, will also celebrate the improvisational comedy=20=
troupe=E2=80=99s twelfth anniversary. Something Dada was formed in October 1=
994 and performed for eleven years at Cabaret Dada in the Warehouse District=
. Dada will make the new Tower Press space their permanent week-end home in=20=
early 2007.
The Tower Press Building has undergone a historic renovation and conversion=20=
into 80 contemporary one to three bedroom live/ work lofts.
Tower Press is a unique community for artists (and non-artists) from all wal=
ks of life and is the home of ArteFino, java, juice and art caf=C3=A9.
The Dada Dozen will feature food, beverages, door prizes and a silent auctio=
n as well as a performance by Something Dada including current and past cast=
 members. Tickets are $30 each or 2 for $50.=20
Reservation and additional information at www.Somethingdada.com and (216)696=
-4242.
Dada is a non-profit organization and tax deductible donations can be made t=
hrough Paypal at www.SomethingDada.com.
Check out the new AOL.  Most comprehensive set of free safety and security t=
ools, free access to millions of high-quality videos from across the web, fr=
ee AOL Mail and more.

----------MailBlocks_8C8B9F21CC7D7E9_E1C_4834_webmail-da13.sysops.aol.com

<HTML><BODY>

a new permanent <SPAN class=3Dcorrection id=3D"">performance</SPAN> venue as=
 of February 2007. In addition to housing weekly improvisational performance=
s, this venue would eventually house the Cleveland Black Box Theater Project=
; much like the old Cabaret Dada space did.</div>

h in order to <SPAN class=3Dcorrection id=3D"">subsidize</SPAN> this new <SP=
AN class=3Dcorrection id=3D"">endeavor</SPAN>. While we are <SPAN class=3Dco=
rrection id=3D"">obviously</SPAN> looking to sell tickets, we are also using=
 this as an opportunity to help cross promote other venues and theater compa=
nies. Please contact if you have any type of "giveaways"--- especially promo=
tional materials with your group/organization and/or locations information o=
n them.</div>

N class=3Dcorrection id=3D"">auction</SPAN>.</div>

to:Somedada at aol.com">Somedada at aol.com</A></div>

 theatrical community growing!</div>

/SPAN> Co.</div>

=3D"">www</SPAN>.<SPAN class=3Dcorrection id=3D"">Somethingdada</SPAN>.com</=

</B></U></FONT><FONT face=3DRockwell>

 raising performance/benefit on October 28<SUP>th</SUP> with all proceeds go=
ing to the development of a new permanent performance venue in <I>The Tower=20=
Press Building.</div>
</I>

ovisational comedy troupe=E2=80=99s twelfth anniversary. <B>Something Dada <=
/B>was formed in October 1994 and performed for eleven years at <I>Cabaret D=
ada </I>in the Warehouse District. <B>Dada </B>will make the new <I>Tower Pr=
ess </I>space their permanent week-end home in early 2007.</div>

 conversion into 80 contemporary one to three bedroom live/ work lofts.</div=

<I>

m all walks of life and is the home of <B><I><SPAN class=3Dcorrection id=3D"=
">ArteFino</SPAN></B></I>, java, juice and art caf=C3=A9.</div>
<B><I>

silent auction as well as a performance by <B>Something Dada </B>including c=
urrent and past cast members. Tickets are $30 each or 2 for $50. </div>

somethingdada.com/"><U><FONT face=3DRockwell color=3D#0000ff><SPAN class=3Dc=
orrection id=3D"">www</SPAN>.<SPAN class=3Dcorrection id=3D"">Somethingdada<=
/SPAN>.com</U></FONT></A><FONT face=3DRockwell> and (216)696-4242.</div>
<B>

be made through <SPAN class=3Dcorrection id=3D"">Paypal</SPAN> at </FONT><A=20=
href=3D"http://www.somethingdada.com/"><U><FONT face=3DRockwell color=3D#000=
0ff><SPAN class=3Dcorrection id=3D"">www</SPAN>.<SPAN class=3Dcorrection id=
=3D"">SomethingDada</SPAN>.com</U></FONT></A><FONT face=3DRockwell>.</div>
</FONT></div>

<hr style=3D"margin-top:10px;" />
l?redir=3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eaol%2Ecom%2Fnewaol" target=3D"_blank"><b>Check=20=
out the new AOL</b></a>. Most comprehensive set of free safety and security=20=
tools, free access to millions of high-quality videos from across the web, f=
ree AOL Mail and more.<br />

</BODY></HTML>

----------MailBlocks_8C8B9F21CC7D7E9_E1C_4834_webmail-da13.sysops.aol.com--