[NEohioPAL]Looking for sheet music to Beautiful City

Craig M Russell cmractor at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 12:48:46 PDT 2006

------=_Part_30080_18958414.1160423326620

Hey everyone.  I am looking for the sheet music to the 2000 National Tour of
Godspell version of "Beautiful City".  Does anyone know where I will be able
to get a copy of that?  I am looking for the accompaniment as well as the
parts, therefore, I would not be able to use what MTI would give in the back
of scripts with only the melody part.  If anyone has any leads to where I
can find this song ... please e-mail me back!  I would greatly appreciate
it!

Thank you
CMR