[NEohioPAL]Upright Bass Player Needed for short film project

Steve Pallotta huckball at msn.com
Tue Oct 10 09:12:17 PDT 2006

Fool's Gold Entertainment needs an upright bass player (with upright bass
available) for a shoot this Sunday, Oct 15th, 2006, 5pm. Music is
prerocorded and no need to learn the score. We will be filming our last
segment of the short film "Far Away Christmas" at David B's Grill and Pub in
Barberton Ohio. You will receive copy and credit (sorry no pay).
WWII army uniform will be provided.

For more information about the project, please visit our website at:
www. foolsgoldentertainment.com
or call 330-310-2637

Thanks

Steve Pallotta