[NEohioPAL]Something Dada Q&A

Something Dada somethingdada at aztemail.com
Tue Oct 10 09:25:44 PDT 2006

Questions have been pouring in to the Something Dada mailbox, so we thought we'd take the time to answer a few:

What happened last week?
There was a gas leak at Bottom's Up.  It has been cleared up, and the show for this week is on, Thursday night at 9:30.

What is this Dada Dozen I've heard about?
It is a celebration of twelve years of Something Dada, along with a christening of our new performance space at the Tower Press Building, at 1900 Superior Avenue.

When is it?
Saturday, October 28th, 2006.

What's going to be happening?
There will be complimentary food and beverage, as well as a Something Dada show, a raffle, a silent auction, and just a general fun party.

How much is it?
Tickets are $30 each, or 2 for $50.

What does the money go to?
The money will be used by Something Dada to help launch the new theater space.

Where is it?
The Tower Press Building, 1900 Superior Avenue.  This is your chance to see the space before its completely ready.

How can I get tickets?
You can make reservations by calling Dada at 216.696.HAHA (4242); email us at info at somethingdada.com; or go to our "Make a Donation" link at http://www.somethingdada.com and let us know how many tickets you want in the "Payment For" box.

If I can't go, can I still help?
Absolutely!  If you have items you would like to donate to the raffle and/or silent auction, call us at 216.696.HAHA (4242) or email us at info at somethingdada.com.  If you would simply like to make a donation, just go to the go to our "Make a Donation" link at http://www.somethingdada.com and make a donation.

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
A woodchuck would chuck all the wood he could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

OK, that's all for today's Q&A session.  Please contact us if you have any other questions, and we look forward to seeing you Thursday at 9:30 at the Bassa Vita Lounge, below Bottom's Up in Lakewood, and October 28th at the Tower Press Building.

Next show times (all shows 21 and Over only):
Thursday, 10/12/06
9:30 PM

Thursday, 10/19/06
9:30 PM