[NEohioPAL]Minivan for sale in Medina. Super for hauling all kinds of stuff!

Richard B icatfishman at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 11 08:05:21 PDT 2006

Van is in good condition considering it just turned
200,000 miles. Has
satellite radio installed. New front tires, above
average interior.
Sliding doors on both sides and luggage rack.

Rust on rocker panels is about the only decay on the
van. Needs rear
brakes pretty soon. Has a slight leak of transmission
fluid but this
has not been a problem since I just top it as needed.

Van is a blast to drive. I have used it to haul all
kinds of stuff and
will miss it. It is for sale because we moved to a
condo and the kids
have now graduated from OU so we don't have to move
things to and from
Athens any longer.

Blue Book Value is $2700. $1500 OBO.