[NEohioPAL]Poets, Musicians, Rappers, Actors, Comedians needed for The EDGE Coffee House Performance at The EDGE Art Gallery

Luth Camp Min Organization edge at csuohio.edu
Thu Oct 12 13:26:26 PDT 2006

--=_alternative 00701BDE85257205_=

 * THE EDGE Art Gallery presents:
                                                     "The EDGE COFFEEHOUSE
" *

     Poets, Musicians, Actors, Comedians and Rappers needed for "The EDGE
COFFEEHOUSE" a coffee house-style performance at The EDGE Art Gallery on
Friday, October 28 from 7pm  - Midnight.

    Perfomers can reserve 10 to 30 minute time slots by calling The EDGE:
216-241-7120 or e-mailing edge at csuohio.edu . Although this is not a paid
performance, the performers will have the opportunity to showcase their
talents and get their names known by a new audience. All Performers will
receive free coffee, tea, desserts, pizza at the Coffee House

The EDGE Art Gallery is located at 1844 Euclid Ave, downtown Cleveland,
one block east of Playhouse Square, across from the CSU Law School.

~ ~ ~
Kace Chilupe

The EDGE Art Gallery
1844 Euclid Ave.
Cleveland, Oh 44115
216-241-7120
edge at csuohio.ed
--=_alternative 00701BDE85257205_=

                   "The
Comedians and Rappers needed for "The EDGE COFFEEHOUSE" a coffee
house-style performance at The EDGE Art Gallery on Friday, October 28 from
7pm  - Midnight. </font>
30 minute time slots by calling The EDGE: 216-241-7120 or e-mailing edge at csuohio.edu
. Although this is not a paid performance, the performers will have the
opportunity to showcase their talents and get their names known by a new
audience. All Performers will receive free coffee, tea, desserts, pizza
at the Coffee House</font>
Ave, downtown Cleveland, one block east of Playhouse Square, across from
the CSU Law School.</font>