[NEohioPAL]Auditions -- All My Sons -- by Arthur Miller

Jan Harcar Jharcar at weathervaneplayhouse.com
Fri Oct 13 08:01:05 PDT 2006

------=_NextPart_000_004E_01C6EEB6.E107EF50

Weathervane Playhouse Announces

AUDITIONS - BY APPOINTMENT for

Arthur Miller's ALL MY SONS

Weathervane Playhouse will hold AUDITIONS BY APPOINTMENT for Arthur =
Miller's drama, ALL MY SONS. Auditions will be held at Weathervane =
Playhouse, 1301 Weathervane Lane (in the Valley off Merriman Road) on =
Sunday and Monday, November 5 & 6 starting at 7 p.m. Auditioners are =
asked to read the play before auditions and prepare a short contemporary =
monologue which may be from the script. Callbacks, if necessary, will be =
held Tuesday evening, November 7 at 7 p.m.=20

Needed:

4 Women age 20s - 60s

5 Men age 20s - 60s

1 Boy - around the age of 10

Call 330-836-2626 for an appointment

Director for the production is Nancy Cates, Co-Artistic Director of the =
Ohio Shakespeare Festival which performs on the ground of Stan Hywet =
Hall and Gardens. She is a member of the Society of Stage Directors and =
Choreographers and has been honored with eleven variations of regional =
critics' awards for excellence in directing. For Weathervane she =
directed last season's Over the River and through the Woods and, =
previously, Gypsy, A Man for All Season, The Two Gentlemen of Verona, =
Blithe Spirit and Communicating Doors.

The Ohio Arts Council helped fund this program with state tax dollars to =
encourage economic growth,

education excellence and cultural enrichment for all Ohioans.

Additional Season Sponsors: WKSU, Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company

www.weathervaneplayhouse.com

***30***

------=_NextPart_000_004E_01C6EEB6.E107EF50

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DHelvetica size=3D4>
<P align=3Dcenter>Weathervane Playhouse Announces</P>
<P align=3Dcenter>AUDITIONS =96 <B>BY APPOINTMENT</B> =
for</P></FONT><B><FONT=20
face=3DHelvetica size=3D5>
<P align=3Dcenter>Arthur Miller=92s</B> <B><I>ALL MY =
SONS</P></B></I></FONT><FONT=20
face=3DHelvetica size=3D2>
<P> </P>
<P><B>Weathervane Playhouse will hold AUDITIONS BY APPOINTMENT</B> for =
Arthur=20
Miller=92s drama, <B><I>ALL MY SONS</B></I>. Auditions will be held at =
Weathervane=20
Playhouse, 1301 Weathervane Lane (in the Valley off Merriman Road) on =
<B>Sunday=20
and Monday, November 5 & 6 starting at 7 p.m. </B>Auditioners are =
asked to=20
read the play before auditions and prepare a short contemporary =
monologue which=20
may be from the script. Callbacks, if necessary, will be held Tuesday =
evening,=20
November 7 at 7 p.m. </P>
<P align=3Dcenter>Needed:</P>
<P align=3Dcenter>4 Women age 20s =96 60s</P>
<P align=3Dcenter>5 Men age 20s =96 60s</P>
<P align=3Dcenter>1 Boy =96 around the age of 10</P>
<P align=3Dcenter><STRONG>Call 330-836-2626 for an =
appointment</STRONG></P>
<P align=3Dcenter></P>
<P>Director for the production is <B>Nancy Cates</B>, Co-Artistic =
Director of=20
the Ohio Shakespeare Festival which performs on the ground of Stan Hywet =
Hall=20
and Gardens. She is a member of the Society of Stage Directors and=20
Choreographers and has been honored with eleven variations of regional =
critics=92=20
awards for excellence in directing. For Weathervane she directed last =
season=92s=20
<I>Over the River and through the Woods </I>and, previously, <I>Gypsy, A =
Man for=20
All Season, The Two Gentlemen of Verona, Blithe Spirit</I> and =
<I>Communicating=20
Doors.</P></I>
<P></P></FONT><I><FONT face=3DHelvetica size=3D1>
<P align=3Dcenter>The Ohio Arts Council helped fund this program with =
state tax=20
dollars to encourage economic growth,</P>
<P align=3Dcenter>education excellence and cultural enrichment for all=20
Ohioans.</P>
<P align=3Dcenter>Additional Season Sponsors: WKSU, Goodyear Tire & =
Rubber=20
Company</P></I>
<P align=3Dcenter>www.weathervaneplayhouse.com</P></FONT><FONT =
face=3DHelvetica=20
size=3D2>
<P align=3Dcenter>***30***</P></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_004E_01C6EEB6.E107EF50--