[NEohioPAL]Sauna for Sale

ELLIOTT HOOPER screamineagle915 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 16 07:28:28 PDT 2006

--0-2049640629-1161008908=:5260

I have a very nice two person Sauna Gen Sauna for sale.  It heats to 125F and comes with a CD players with am/fm stereo system.  Interior and exterior lighting with inside control panel.  Made of Hemlock Fir wood it has a very appealing scent to it.  Sets up in about 30 minutes and uses any standard 110 volt outlet.  I bought this unit in April of this year and paid over $1900.  I will part with it for $1000.  This Unit is a great way to unwind after a performace or a stressful day at work.

  Elliott
  216-299-8378
  If the world is a stage...I demand better lighting!

--0-2049640629-1161008908=:5260

<DIV>I have a very nice two person Sauna Gen Sauna for sale.  It heats to 125F and comes with a CD players with am/fm stereo system.  Interior and exterior lighting with inside control panel.  Made of Hemlock Fir wood it has a very appealing scent to it.  Sets up in about 30 minutes and uses any standard 110 volt outlet.  I bought this unit in April of this year and paid over $1900.  I will part with it for $1000.  This Unit is a great way to unwind after a performace or a stressful day at work.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Elliott</DIV>  <DIV>216-299-8378</DIV>  <DIV>If the world is a stage...I demand better lighting! </DIV>
--0-2049640629-1161008908=:5260--