[NEohioPAL]voice class

Maria Farina blush at mail2.visn.net
Mon Oct 16 07:38:46 PDT 2006

Do people tell you that you have a great voice?

Would you like to make great side money?

I am a full-time voice artist in Cleveland with more than
15 years experience.

I’m offering a class in voice-over work which covers all
the basics of the craft, plus my knowledge and experience
about auditioning, performing and what’s needed in a demo
tape.

You’ve heard my voice on JCPenney spots, on Starz Encore,
on the AB Lounge infomercial, and much more.

“I must tell you I was pleased and impressed with the
amount of information you gave us at the class….This was a
class well worth the small fee you charged and I want to
thank you for your time and expertise!!”  Janine Sarnowski

The next available class is Monday, November 6th.
This will be the final class of this year.
Registration is required to secure a seat.

“It was fun, informative and a pleasant way to spend an
evening of continuing education.”  George Fiderio

“Thank you!  It was money and time very well spent.”
 Gordon Petitt

If you’re interested and would like more information,
please e-mail or call
440 – 506 – 4312.

Thanks and have a great day!
Maria Farina