[NEohioPAL]Saving The Lives of Children

gingerycarlene at peoplepc.com gingerycarlene at peoplepc.com
Mon Oct 16 16:17:49 PDT 2006

------=_NextPart_000_0064_01C6F157.C513DD60

Saving The Lives of Children (starring local and national celebrities)

-------

Reply to: zairedance at yahoo.com

We want to thank all of you who showed up for the audition/screen-test =
on Thursday we were able to cast people from that audition to star in a =
roles that come along only every blue moon. We were impressed. We are =
now hiring interns who would like to be apart of the behind the scene =
and production crew.=20

These are the internships available:=20
Script supervisor=20
Production Manager=20
Production Assistant=20
Set Designer=20
Administrator=20
Location Scout=20
Still Photographers=20
Publicist=20
Marketer=20
Line Producer=20
1st AD=20
2nd AD=20
Business Administrator=20
Proposal writer=20
Graphic Artist=20
Website designer=20
wardrobe=20
hair stylist=20
make up artist=20
grip=20
boom operator=20
camera operator=20
gaffer=20
line producer=20
music producer/score=20
casting director=20

If you are interested in interning on this film project email your =
resume/pic/bio to zairedance at yahoo.com=20
Call Tiffany at:  614-806-5069=20

This film will be shot in/around Columbus, Ohio (possibly other =
locations as well)! Thanks,
Amy Gingery Luna
------=_NextPart_000_0064_01C6F157.C513DD60

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff><FONT face=3DCourier color=3D#ff0000 size=3D2>
<H2>Saving The Lives of Children (starring local and national =
celebrities)</H2>
<DIV>
<HR>
</DIV>
<DIV>Reply to: <A=20
href=3D"mailto:zairedance at yahoo.com?subject=3DSaving%20The%20Lives%20of%2=
0Children%20(starring%20local%20and%20national%20celebrities)">zairedance=
@yahoo.com</A><BR><BR>We=20
want to thank all of you who showed up for the audition/screen-test on =
Thursday=20
we were able to cast people from that audition to star in a roles that =
come=20
along only every blue moon. We were impressed. We are now hiring interns =
who=20
would like to be apart of the behind the scene and production crew. =
</DIV>
<DIV><BR>These are the internships available: <BR>Script supervisor=20
<BR>Production Manager <BR>Production Assistant <BR>Set Designer=20
<BR>Administrator <BR>Location Scout <BR>Still Photographers =
<BR>Publicist=20
<BR>Marketer <BR>Line Producer <BR>1st AD <BR>2nd AD <BR>Business =
Administrator=20
<BR>Proposal writer <BR>Graphic Artist <BR>Website designer <BR>wardrobe =

<BR>hair stylist <BR>make up artist <BR>grip <BR>boom operator =
<BR>camera=20
operator <BR>gaffer <BR>line producer <BR>music producer/score =
<BR>casting=20
director <BR><BR>If you are interested in interning on this film project =
email=20
your resume/pic/bio to <STRONG>zairedance at yahoo.com</STRONG> =
<BR><STRONG>Call=20
Tiffany at:  614-806-5069 <BR></STRONG><BR>This film will be shot =
in/around=20
Columbus, Ohio (possibly other locations as well)! Thanks,</DIV></FONT>
<DIV><FONT face=3DCourier color=3D#ff0000 size=3D2>Amy Gingery=20
Luna</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0064_01C6F157.C513DD60--