[NEohioPAL]FOURTH WALL is looking for DESIGNERS

Matthew Sprosty fourthwallproductions at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 16 18:05:36 PDT 2006

--0-947818201-1161047136=:73803

Fourth Wall Productions is currently looking for a Lighting Designer for it's upcoming show Babes in America, which opens November 10th in the Brooks Theater at the Cleveland Play House.

  If interested, please write fourthwallproductions at yahoo.com, or visit our website at www.fourthwallproductions.com.

  We look forward to hearing from you.

  IF you are a lighting designer, sound designer, stage manager, or set designer- and are interested in working on another show in our season, we'd love to hear from you also.  We have three shows after Babes in America, and need these positions filled on all.  Write fourthwallproductions at yahoo.com for more information, or visit our website at www.fourthwallproductions.com.

  We look forward to hearing from you.

  Sincerely,
  Matthew A. Sprosty
  Founding Member