[NEohioPAL]Tropical Touch Massage Therapy -- A Slice of Paradise

Eric Schroyer ericschroyer at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 18 11:59:01 PDT 2006

<DIV></DIV>
<P>Dear Friends, </P>
<DIV></DIV>My name is Eric Schroyer and I recently opened my own Massage Therapy Practice.  Massage Therapy is beneficial for all people, but particularly for people who put constant physical demands on their bodies.  I am a Licensed Massage Therapist by the State Medical Board of Ohio.  Come to my Tropical-themed Practice for 1 hour of Paradise.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>I have been working as a Licensed Massage Therapist for 1 ½ years now in my own practice, and I’ve been successful in slowly building my clientele.  My newest excitement is naming my business (Tropical Touch Massage Therapy, L.L.C.) and launching a website for it <A href="http://www.TropicalTouch.biz">http://www.TropicalTouch.biz</A>  as of early this month. </P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>If you could help me by spreading the word of this new website to people you know who you think would be interested, I’d really appreciate it.  Feel free to forward this website address to family, friends, co-workers, etc.  And you too can benefit.  I’ll provide a <STRONG>free</STRONG> 1-hour massage to you for every 3 people you refer to me (who come in for an appointment).
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>Also, if you have any interest in hiring someone for a chair massage event I now offer chair massage for businesses, parties, athletic events, wellness fairs, bridal showers, spa parties, theater opening nights, birthdays, or for any occasion.  This, too will earn you a referral credit and 3 credits earns you a <STRONG>free</STRONG> 1-hour massage! </P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>Thank you again for your help with this.  If you'd like any business cards please let me know.
<DIV></DIV>And don’t forget to check out the website:  <A href="http://www.TropicalTouch.biz">http://www.TropicalTouch.biz</A>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>Hope to see you in Paradise! </P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>Eric Schroyer, L.M.T.
<DIV></DIV>Tropical Touch Massage Therapy
<DIV></DIV>3210 Bradwell Avenue
<DIV></DIV>Cleveland, OH 44109
<DIV></DIV>(216) 254-4416
<DIV></DIV>EricSchroyer at hotmail.com
<DIV></DIV><A href="http://www.TropicalTouch.biz">www.TropicalTouch.biz</A>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>Come to my Tropical-themed Practice for 1 hour of Paradise </P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>$60 for a 1-hour massage and $80 for a 90-minute massage at my practice
<DIV></DIV>Gift certificates available (a great gift for all occasions)
<DIV></DIV>Buy 9 massages, get the 10th <STRONG>free</STRONG>!