[NEohioPAL]FWD: Horror Movie Auditions

sade wolfkitten gothikfaerie at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 19 11:43:16 PDT 2006

Goth / Punk / Horror Actresses/Actors and Crew
WANTED!!!

*** TELL YOUR DEAREST OF FIENDS AND GHOULS! This is
going to be a B-Horror movie. So know how to scream,
run, be curious, and know how to ACT!!!
*** What we need is young people with pale skin or
People with dyed hair, Mohawks . Actor and/or Actress
MUST have a MATURE attitude.
*** Must have driver’s license and can drive or have a
way of transportation. MUST be able to show up
whenever we need you to show up – and ON TIME!*** We
Prefer if you live in the Northeast Ohio (Cleveland,
Akron, Elyria, Sandusky, etc.)
*** When: October 22nd (Sunday) 2006. Auditions will
be between 2:00pm and 5:00pm. Near West Side.

*** What You Need: (Actresses/Actors): Have a
monologue ready to perform (a horror preferred
monologue) - must last over 30 seconds and under 60
seconds. Also you must give the Audition Holders a
copy of the "Monologue," so we know what you are
doing. – Please try to use B-Movie Monologues, Major
Motion Picture Monologues are allowed, but we prefer
B-Movie Monologues. Info Sheet and Headshot.
***Crew: Camera Man, Make Up Artist - bio, resume or
samples of your work

*** MUST VOLUNTEER, WILL NOT BE PAID! However, you
will get a copy of the movie, soundtrack, and will
have the chance to be noticed by some major motion
picture persona (but I cannot honestly say you will
be). You will also have to attend the premier of the
movie.
*** Contact Vinile for details, directions:
LordRosko at Netzero.net

*** P.S. Dress cool! Get Gothed-Out or Punked-Out or
Vamped Out for that matter!***